Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Things I Want To Do This January


1. Listen to 1 {or more} Revive Our Hearts podcasts daily.  These are around 25 minutes of solid Biblical teaching, wisdom, & hope designed for women by women.  These bless my soul & there are tons you can listen to for free or download for free on reviveourhearts.com.  You can also search lots of topics to find the podcast that speaks most to you in your current season.  I think my January 1st one will be this followed by this.

2. Read 1 book {at least}.

3. Clean + declutter our apartment.  It needs it.  Desperately.

4. Take a 15 minute walk daily {either outside, at a store/mall, or on the treadmill at our apartment's community gym}.

5. Journal more.  At least once a week.

These are the things I want to accomplish this January.  Some of them, like listening to Revive Our Hearts, reading, walking, journaling, etc. I may just want to carry through to other months or even the whole year, but this is my start.  There are also things I've been doing that I want to continue in 2020 {& do better with more intentionality}, like reading my Bible daily, drinking lots of water {#pregnancylife}, & others.  I can't wait to see how God works in this year & in my heart.


What are some of your goals for this new decade?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!