Sunday, November 24, 2019

My Favorite {2 Ingredient!} Pumpkin Muffins

Easy recipes are pretty much the only recipes I do.  And this one is definitely that with only 2 ingredients!  I've made this tasty {& pretty healthy} fall treat with both chocolate cake mix & spice cake mix, & it's yummy either way!  If you like more chocolate-y flavors, than I suggest trying a chocolate or devil's food cake mix.  However, this go around I'm using a spice cake mix.  I found the pumpkin flavors come through even more when you use this mix as opposed to a chocolate one.


Here's what you need: a spice cake mix {or chocolate if you like} + a 15 oz. can of pure pumpkin {note: NOT pumpkin pie filling}.  That's legitimately it.


Preheat the oven to 325° F.  Add muffin liners to your muffin tin or simply spray your bare muffin tin well with a non-stick baking spray.  Add the cake mix powder & the pure canned pumpkin together in a large bowl & stir well {until you don't see any more cake mix powder}.  Scoop the mixture into your muffin tin & bake for about 20 minutes.  Insert a toothpick into the middle of some of your muffins to see if it comes out clean - if it does they should be done!


I hope you enjoy these easy-peasy pumpkin muffins with your family this season!

P.S.: The pumpkin makes them so moist!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!