Saturday, December 17, 2016

O Christmas Tree!

This is the story of a fake tree girl getting her first real one.  Yes, she was hesitant &, dare I say, {unbeknownst to her husband} silently {or, okay, not so silently} protesting.  But marriage is a give & take, so this wife gave her husband the gift of a real tree.

And this is how it went...


We miraculously stuffed the around 7-8 foot Fraser fir into my little hatchback.  Dan's knees were brushing the glove compartment door, & the tree, well it was loosing all its little needle things all over the place.  Just keeping it real, not a good start in scoring points for the real tree team.


By the time we got it home, I confess I had cozied up to it a lot more {they say close proximity will do that to ya}.  After vacuuming sheddings up several times over, & it literally nearly falling over when Dan put on the star {which led to more readjustments}, I must say...


Not bad.  Not bad at all.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!