Thursday, January 31, 2019

10 Photos that Shaped My Year // 2018

Find a photo from the year's greatest adventure - big or small.


We traveled to Williamsburg, VA + D.C. in November during my birthday week!

Find a photo of a significant moment.


I staged this photo last year {with the Clearblue ovulation tests I'd been using} for a blog post about things to do before you're expecting.  The next month I found out for the first time that I had PCOS {polycystic ovarian syndrome}.  We don't say this flippantly or as a cliche, but we still have hope & trust in Christ about all our hopes & dreams.

What photo makes you feel most alive?


There's nothing like those salty waves!  In February we took our 1st weekend getaway to the beach!

Pick your favorite photo of you & the people you love.


On this day in 2018 we turned 2 years married!

Search for a photo of a morning you want to remember.


It was January 17, 2018 when I woke up to the first epic snow day I've ever experienced way down here in Georgia.

Find a photo that represents joy.


Happiness is a swing set just waiting for you!

Locate a photo of the people who shaped your year.


This guy + me + Jesus {& ice cream}.

Find a photo of you trying something new.


I applied for a pre-k teacher position on a whim in late July & surprisingly got it!  Having taught mostly the upper elementary grades before this, pre-k has definitely been a learning process + major adjustment.  It wears me out on the regular, but my kids {for the most part} are sweet!

Identify an image of something you are proud of.


In September we participated in a relationship building {super fun} competition held annually in our city called "The Amazing Marriage Chase."  While we didn't win, we successfully found & completed all the challenges before the allotted time - & our backsides landed in the paper!  That's us in the front far left.

What is a photo you'll want to pass down to future generations?


'Cause love.

View last years' 10 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!