Tuesday, January 1, 2019

A Word for 2019...

Restore.  That's my word this year.  Last year I wasn't so into doing the whole "word for the year" thing, but this 2019 I'm praying this word sticks down like super glue into my very being.  I need restoration & all its sweet re- synonyms... renew, refresh, rejuvenate, renovate.  I've been feeling it for a long while now - the dark depression that has settled over my heart & felt like quicksand to my bones.  This 2019 I want to be restored - inside & out, upside down & over - by the only one who can do it, my Savior & Lord, Jesus.

Lord, I pray You'd restore my heart & soul.  I pray You would restore my hope & my love for You, & forgive me for all the moments I fell into sin & despair.  Please restore my marriage, my joy, my strength, my body, my faith.  Lord, please restore my soul.  Thank you, dear Father, for hearing my cry.  I wait in expectation upon You and all that You have planned for me this year.  Your will be done in my heart and in my life this 2019.  
In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!