Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Monthly Goals // January 2019

I've always been one to make resolutions & bask in all the New-Year's-y revelries of the freshness of a new January beginning.  Because of this love, I'm gonna start sharing my monthly goals with you.  Most are simple, even chore-like to-do-list-y {I'm adding a lot of y's to a bunch of non y ending words today}, but some are bigger than that.  Either way it's really mostly for me, so I can track & remember - & just maybe putting them up on the internet for any & all to see will magically help in getting them all done each month.  If only.  Okay, I'm done explaining now.  Here's January 2019's monthly goals...
Have a yard sale {weather permitting}.

Clean out my car {inside & out}.

Read at least one book.

Leave a surprise "just 'cause I love you & you are amazing" card for Dan.

Find a new dentist.

Take at least 3 walks a week. {Tracking this in my planner.}

Drink at least 4 glasses of water daily. {Ditto to the planner.}

Write in my thankfulness journal each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!