Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Currently {June 2018}

💮 Planning... We actually just booked our vacation for autumn & not summer, so we have a lot of time on our hands to do some fun stuff close to home.  I'm hoping to snag some free Atlanta museum passes that are available for check-out at our local library, so we can enjoy a day trip or 2.

💮 Watching... This is weird, but I've somehow gotten hooked on watching The Tim Tracker Show on YouTube.  I don't know what it is, but I love watching this fun-loving/Disney/theme-park couple's adventures!  We've also just gotten into Travel Channel's Hotel Impossible.

💮 Reading... Just finished an excellent little young adult read that's gotten me back into fiction.  I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars! {Anybody Shining by Frances O'Roark Dowell}

💮 Praying... for peace + health for me & mine + for Dan & I to be wise stewards of God's blessings in our lives.

💮 Praising... God for good doctor's reports + all the blessings!  He is sooo good to me!

💮 Dreaming... of one day when we'll have our own house + our own separate full bathrooms! 😉  But...

💮 Thankful... for the beautiful apartment where we live + our very important 1 & a 1/2 bathrooms {which is pretty darn fancy for a 1 bedroom apartment, if you ask me}!

💮 Eating... yogurt & these yummy {+ good for you} tortillas with deli meat, shredded cheese, & lettuce stashed inside.  Basically trying to get back into healthiness... but then there's ice cream, too. 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!