Monday, January 22, 2018

Random Rambles {01.22.2018}

▶ It seems crazy that it went from snow to the upper 60s / low 70s in less than a week here.

▶ Walmart has their own brand of salted caramel oatmeal & it is my new favorite breakfast treat.  It has actual yummy pieces of caramel in it, people, + it's good for you!

▶ I'm in the middle of reading Uninvited by Lysa TerKeurst, & some of the words seem so telling & sad, almost foreshadowing the future, in this book written before her divorce {which she had Biblical grounds for}.  The enemy is certainly against godly marriages.  My heart breaks for Lysa.

▶ I watched one of my long-time faves the other day {it's currently on Netflix} & it just reiterated how endearing it is to my heart + it might have made me shed some tears.  I ❤ While You Were Sleeping.  Have you seen it?

▶ I'm not expecting at the moment, but this little unicorn baby romper is the sweetest thing!

▶ It's not easy subbing right now with flu germs running wild everywhere.  I'm gonna say an extra prayer & just trust the Lord to take good care of me wherever I go... which is what I always need to do anyhow.  He's so good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!