Monday, September 4, 2017

Monthly Recap // August 2017

➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴   ➶   ➴

➵ Started the school year off {which begins way early in August here} with a long term sub job as a music teacher at the school I subbed at last year {I finish it up on 9/8}.  God is good!

➵ Had fun at another game night with friends.

➵ Experienced the solar eclipse together.  We were a bit disappointed, because where we were it was only a partial & didn't get dark at all {just strangely shady with eclipse-shaped shadows}, but we enjoyed seeing the view through our glasses, just the same!

➵ Celebrated 11 months of marriage!  Almost to a year!  Say what?!

➵ Celebrated at another sweet couple's gender reveal party.  I know this long awaited baby is an answer to so many prayers.  Thank You, Jesus, for little Asher!  Can't wait to meet him!

➵ Visited the doctor's office many times with continued problems/check-ups with Dan's eye.  Praising God that it is now well on the mend!  Thank You, Father!!!

➵ Continued planning for our upcoming trip to Arizona!

➵ Had our last snow cone date of the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love these little notes we share!